Corporate Social Responsibility
Our Core Values are:
- To respect our employees, and especially the crew on board;
- To respect the countries in which we operate;
- To protect the environment in areas in which we operate;
- To contribute and support communities where we work;
- To empower and support individual responsibility;
- To value and promote long-term relations;
- To be transparent in our activities and reporting;
- To make a touchable, positive difference and to foster and support long-term development in local communities.
In line with this Adonai embarked on a structural Corporate Social Development plan in 2015, with Dzorwulu Special School in Accra (a school for mentally challenged children). Since then Adonai has built a septic tank for the classroom block, painted the girls’ dormitory and the pantry/kitchen, constructed a strong fence wall around the school, constructed a new gutter-system on the school compound, and provided various children play-ground equipment.
Since 2018 Adonai involved in a second structural project, close after Mampong in Sekondi-Takoradi area. A basic community school which had only 2 mud structure classrooms is being completely renewed by providing them with solid concrete and roofed classrooms, toilets for both staff and pupils and staffrooms. This ensures the students will be properly accommodated especially on rainy days where the current practice is that there are no classes. More importantly, there will be uninterrupted classes, and this affords pupils continuous studies and proper accommodation in general.
we CARE, we SERVE, we are COMMITED